Friday, March 10

~ 03.10.06 Friday Four ~

four jobs i've had...
1. podiatrist assistant
2. bank teller
3. software consultant
4. benefits administrator

four movies i can watch over and over...
1. Searching for Bobby Fisher
2. Old School
3. Harold and Kumar Go to White Castle
4. The Sweetest Thing
5. Bring It On
6. Thomas Crowne Affair (I know, this is more than 4, but I couldn't leave these out!)

four places i've lived...(I’ve only lived in Chicago, so I guess this is the best I could come up with)1. My parents’ house
2. UIC dorms
3. Garden apartment in Old Irving Park
4. Condo in Wicker Park

four tv shows i watch...
1. Beverly Hill 90210 reruns (stop laughing, I know I’m a dork)
2. The O.C. (I guess I have a thing for California teen dramas)
3. Barefoot Contessa
4. WGN Morning News

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home