Friday, March 24

~03.24.06 Friday Four ~

four places i'd rather be...
1. At home in front of the TV with Reg and Smokey and MJ and Trouble
2. Hawaii
3. Hawaii
4. Hawaii

four random items in my purse...
1. iPod
2. Travel-size bottle of Marc Jacobs Blush perfume
3. RAZR
4. Lip gloss

four things I’ve bought lately
...1. handbag
2. Jordan XXI’s (for Reg)
3. shoes, shoes, shoes
4. oh, and another pair of shoes =)

four things that annoy me...
1. people that don’t pick up after their dogs
2. cheap people
3. bad drivers
4. body odor

3 Comments:

At 2:29 PM, Blogger jesca said...

four places i'd rather be:
1. anywhere w/hubby, pets, parents, family
2. A nice outdoor patio somewhere in Chicago w/friends & cold drinks to toast one another with
3. On the beach and under the sun in Hawaii, sipping lava flows and munching on malasadas
4. Fanning myself on the front porch of an antebellum mansion in the South, sipping mint juleps and fresh-squeezed lemonade

 
At 2:32 PM, Blogger jesca said...

four random items in my purse:
1. lip balm
2. notebook
3. contact lenses
4. travel-sized hair brush

four things I've bought lately:
1. rolling tobacco
2. plane ticket
3. bottled water
4. lunch

four things that annoy me
1. Butch when he's hungry
2. dog hair everywhere
3. stinky feet
4. toilet seat left up

 
At 3:05 PM, Blogger ceetwo said...

Ah yes, hungry cats are SO annoying! Trouble literally gets IN my face. Ugh.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home