Tuesday, March 28

~03.28.06 Ten on Tuesday ~

10 Household Chores You Hate

1. Cleaning the toilet
2. Cleaning the bathtub/shower
3. Cleaning the stovetop
4. Cutting Reg's hair
5. Laundry
6. Washing Dishes
7. Shoveling snow (I don't have to do it often, but when I do, it's a pain)
8. Cleaning out the cat litter (this is Reg's job, but every now and then I have to do it)
9. Walking Smokey when it's raining, or when I'm hungover
10. Ironing. Actually, I can't hate it b/c I NEVER do it. Seriously, never. We don't own an ironing board.

5 Comments:

At 2:38 PM, Blogger jesca said...

1. Cleaning the floors
2. Dusting
3. Changing the sheets
4. Cleaning blinds
5. Cleaning the oven
6. Scrubbing the tub
7. Cleaning cat litter
8. Taking out the garbage
9. Picking up after Philip
10. Ironing

 
At 3:04 PM, Blogger ceetwo said...

I can't believe I forgot that one, changing the sheets! I also hate making the bed. *sigh* I wish I could live in a hotel.

 
At 10:25 AM, Blogger jesca said...

I know. Why is that such a pain? I mean I am SO happy when it's done--isn't that the case w/all housework though? But it is so annoying. I remember after I had knee surgery this was one of the most difficult chores I tried to do. I don't know why that sticks out in my mind, but it was one of those things--you don't think about how much womanpower (!) you use for something so simple until you're challenged somehow.

 
At 11:54 AM, Blogger ceetwo said...

What's even more annoying is that the cats ALWAYS want to be on the bed when I'm trying to put the new sheets on.

 
At 1:49 PM, Blogger jesca said...

Oh but that's so cute! My Butch loves lying on the fitted sheet while I fluff the flat sheet and blanket/comforter on top. He purrs really loud. I think he thinks it's a game, he starts getting all wild-eyed, pawing all over the bed.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home