Tuesday, May 16

~ 05.16.06 Ten on Tuesday ~

10 Things You Do Every Day

1. Brush my teeth at least 5 times a day. *sparkly grin*
2. Ask Reg, "What's for dinner?" The dreaded daily conundrum: what to cook, buy, reheat, or order.
3. Email Jes, "What's for lunch today?" (this one's every weekday)
4. Smother Smokey. I adore that guy.
5. Charge my damn RAZR (okay, maybe not EVERY day, but it sure does seem like it b/c it's at least every other day!)
6. Stand in front of my closet thinking, "I have nothing to wear!" (a travesty, I know)
7. Watch something I've TiVo'd
8. Shop...or at least browse...or some form of the two. One way or another, I do it pretty much every day, whether it's groceries or Target stuff; online or in person; or even glancing at a catalogue or magazine and making a mental note to buy.....I consider all of that shopping! *grin*
9. Drink at least 8 glasses of water a day.
10. Crave carbs, hahahahaha.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home