Friday, April 21

~ 04.21.06 Friday Five ~

1. What do you do for a living?
- I am a software consultant/fund administrator

2. What do you like most about your job?
- My boss, my hours, my pay, my vacation/personal time package, my proximity to home

3. What do you like least about your job?
- Can sometimes be not very challenging; annoying coworkers

4. When you have a bad day at work it’s usually because...
- ...of annoying coworkers

5. What other career(s) are you interested in?
- Event planning; Professional traveler (hahaha); Grade-school teacher

2 Comments:

At 4:14 PM, Blogger jesca said...

1. Administrative assistant & personal trainer
2. 1st job-benefits & boss; 2nd job-everything
3. 1st job-BORING; 2nd job-difficult clients
4. 1st job-I'm bored; 2nd job-hungover
5. Lady of Leisure

 
At 8:49 AM, Blogger ceetwo said...

When you land the Lady of Leisure job, I'll be right behind you! =)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home