Friday, March 31

~ Another Friday "Getting To Know Me" Survey Thing

1. WHAT IS THE MEANING OF YOUR NAME?
Christine = "Follower of Christ"

2. WHAT'S THE STORY BEHIND YOUR NAME?
My Mom wanted to name me Anabelle ("Ana" for my dad, Antonio, "Belle" for my mom, Bella), but there was a nurse named Christine at the hospital when I was born, and they changed their minds.

3. WHAT DO YOU LiKE DOING WHEN YOU'RE DEPRESSED?
Shop

4. WHAT MAKES YOU NERVOUS?
Reggie's driving, hahahaha.

5. WHAT MAKES YOU CRY?
Not too many things... I'm not a crier.

6. WHAT'S THE ONE THING THAT IS LACKING IN YOUR LIFE?
A cabana boy

7. WHAT'S YOUR MIDNIGHT SNACK?
White Castle

8. WHAT DO YOU THINK OF HOMOSEXUAL MARRIAGES?
I have no problem with it.

9. WHAT DO YOU THINK OF ABORTION?
I'm Pro Choice

10. WHAT'S ONE THING YOU LOVE ABOUT YOUR COUNTRY?
USA=Opportunity, Philippines=Culture

11. DESCRIBE YOUR MOM:
One of my best friends

12.LONGEST CAR/BUS RIDE YOU'VE TAKEN?
Used to take family road trips to Toronto, Canada (10-12 hour drive) and Richmond, Virginia (18 hour drive)

13.BIBLE QUOTE YOU'LL NEVER FORGET?
"I have found the one my soul loves" (Solomon 3:4)

14.BEST GIFT YOU HAVE EVER RECEIVED?
iPod

16.SHOW THAT MAKES YOU LAUGH?
Sex & the City

17.LOOK AROUND. WHAT CAUGHT YOUR EYE?
Chocolate cookies

18.YOUR WISH WHEN YOU LAST BLEW A BIRTHDAY CANDLE?
It hasn't come true yet. And if I tell you then it won't come true for sure.

19.CLOSE YOUR EYES FOR A FEW SECONDS. WHAT DID YOU SEE?
Darkness

20.DO YOU LIKE BUYING BRANDED CLOTHES?
Yes

21.DO YOU FOLLOW FASHION TRENDS?
If it fits and is comfortable

22.HAVE YOU EVER RUN AWAY?
Nope

23.HAVE YOU EVER INTENTIONALLY IGNORED SOMEONE?
Only because they were ignoring me first... childish, i know.

24.IF YOU COULD SPEND A WEEK ANYWHERE, WHERE WOULD YOU GO?
Shopping in New York

25.WHERE DO YOU USUALLY GO SHOPPING?
Nordstrom...Fields...Bloomingdales...Target...Amazon.com...boutiques along Division...boutiques by North Ave./Damen... Anywhere and everywhere!

26.HOW DID YOU SPEND YESTERDAY?
Worked, walked Smokey, went to Jewel, made dinner (steak & mussels), watched The O.C. and Survivor, walked Smokey, went to bed.

27.DO YOU MISS SCHOOL?
Sometimes.

28. CURRENTLY FEELING:
Glad it's Friday!!

2 Comments:

At 2:51 PM, Blogger jesca said...

1. "God's grace"
2. Since I was born on Christmas Eve, my parents wanted to give me a name evocative of the occasion: Jessica Christine
3. Sleeping
4. Driving through the projects on a hot summer afternoon
5. Sappy animal movies
6. Me wearing a size 2
7. grilled chicken breast sandwich w/fries and fried mushrooms from Chicago's Pizza
8. People do what they want. Why start a fight if it's not hurting anyone?
9. It's a difficult choice to ever have to make
10. It's a great place to be who you want to be
11. She is hilarious!
12. Boston
13. I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me. (Philippians 4:13)
14. A car
15.--there is no 15!--
16. Lucky Louie
17. Mardi Gras beads
18. We are supposed to keep those a secret.
19. orange
20. Who doesn't?
21. Ditto.
22. Sure. Lots of times.
23. Yep.
24. Hawaii
25. Jewel
26. Worked, met up w/friends for dinner, went home
27. I miss being in school, but since I work at one, I'm never too far away.
28. Hoping the next two hours go by quickly.

 
At 3:01 PM, Blogger ceetwo said...

I have to add to my answer to #6 (WHAT'S THE ONE THING THAT IS LACKING IN YOUR LIFE?) b/c I agree with Jesca. So there are actually 2 things lacking in my life: a cabana boy AND me being a size 2! =)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home