Tuesday, July 11

~ 07.11.06 Ten on Tuesday ~

10 Favorite Cancelled Television Shows

(I guess my list really isn't a list of cancelled shows per se, so the real title of this meme should be "10 of my favorite TV shows that either aren't on anymore or only in syndication")
  1. Beverly Hills 90210
  2. Sex and the City
  3. Arrested Development
  4. North Shore (I only liked it b/c it was set on Oahu)
  5. Malcolm in the Middle (this is/was surprisingly a very funny show)
  6. Felicity
  7. Seinfeld
  8. The Brady Bunch (I grew up on this show, I had to list it!)
  9. Party of Five (yes, I'm embarassed)
  10. Ryan's Hope

3 Comments:

At 11:30 AM, Blogger jesca said...

Ryan's Hope?! Wow, talk about blast from the past.

As for me (not in any particular order):

1. Remington Steele
2. The A-Team
3. Moonlighting
4. Knight Rider
5. Fantasy Island
6. The X-Files
7. Beverly Hills 90210
8. The Facts of Life
9. The Ben Stiller Show
10. NYPD Blue

 
At 12:41 PM, Blogger ceetwo said...

Great list, Jesca! I think some producer out there should do a modern-day Fantasy Island!

 
At 3:59 PM, Blogger jesca said...

A fine idea! I think it could really work, too. But how do you replace Tatoo?! "The plane, Boss, the plane!" BTW, I saw a True Hollywood Story on that actor once. Very sad.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home