Friday, May 19

~ 05.19.06 Friday Five ~

Paging Stacy and Clinton
1. Describe your favorite article of clothing? Why is it your favorite?
- My first pair of Citizen's jeans. They're soft and comfy, just the right color, just the right amount of stretch, and hemmed just the right length for flats/flip-flops. But I just realized that there's a hole in them, in the inner-thigh area, so I might have to retire them!! Luckily, I recently bought another pair, same style/color, but they need to be hemmed.

2. Have you ever done something awful to your hair? What did you do?
- When I was in grade school, I used to get perms. My mom's idea. And I used to have high-bangs. Aquanet ruled!

3. Confess the worst fashion trend you ever succumbed to.
- Geez, where do I start? Leg warmers...parachute pants...shoulder pads...Doc Marten's...acrylic nails...leggings

4. Are there any current or recent fashion trends do you just don't get?
- Leggings...bermuda shorts (although I'm determined to find a pair that work for me!)...white sunglasses...skinny jeans...bubble skirts...UGG's (they're fine for keeping warm in the winter, but I don't get it when they're paired with a mini-skirt)

5. If you were nominated by your friends and family to be on What Not to Wear, how would they describe your fashion situation?
- Me?? On What Not to Wear?? Never! Hahaha...I guess one of my current fashion no-no's is that I like to wear flip-flops and hoodies way too much. I think I'm also in size-denial. =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home