Friday, July 28

~ 07.28.06 Friday Five ~

Tastes

1. What’s a film you were sure you would dislike but ended up liking?
- Napoleon Dynamite. I actually didn't like it after watching it the first time, and I still think that as a whole movie, beginning to end, it's not that great. But the individual scenes are hilarious!
Napoleon: Do the chickens have large talons?
Farmer: Do they have what?
Napoleon: Large talons.
Farmer: I don't understand a word you just said.

2. What food(s) did you used to dislike but now enjoy?
- Longanisa and tocino

3. What silly fad or craze do you remember immersing yourself in?
- In grade school, it was Slam Books. In high school, it was New Kids on the Block.

4. What was the last thing you regretted purchasing as soon as you got it home?
- I big bag of Chee-tos

5. How would you describe your taste in the opposite sex (or the same sex, if you lean that way)?
-

2 Comments:

At 10:41 AM, Blogger jesca said...

1. War of the Worlds. I didn't love it, and I still don't like Tom Cruise, but it was entertaining. I thought I'd hate it.

2. shrimp and onions. not necessarily together. i'm not snacking on whole onions, but i appreciate their value.

3. Multiple watches. of course, I never had an actual Swatch; I had the fake "le watch"--several of them--and the matching multi-colored elastic guards.

4. Why waste time with regrets?!

5. I like hot men with hot bodies. I would guess that's the general consensus among those of us who like men.

 
At 12:49 PM, Blogger ceetwo said...

Oh yeah, multiple watches! I loved that look! I had one Swatch, and a couple of those le watches. Oh my god, I forgot about those cool elastic guards! You could twist two of them to be even more cool!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home