Thursday, August 3

~ Totally Random Survey ~

I'm bored, found these on the internet...

1. What is something scientists need to invent?
- I am going to steal this from one of my favorite movies: Button technology that senses urgency.

2. What should we do with stupid people?
- Make them President and Vice President...oh wait, we already did that.

3. If you were a superhero, what powers would you want to have?
- Invisibility and ability to fly. And of course, super-strength.

4. List the snacks that you have stashed in your desk drawer at work:
- Bag of almonds and some semi-sweet chocolate chips.

5. Describe the strangest conversation you have ever overheard in a public place.
- I was walking Smokey around the park one weekday morning a couple of months ago, and a couple of bums were tidying up their sleeping area. It was a man and a woman, both African-American (how PC am I? Then again, how PC was it to call them "bums"?), and the woman clearly sounded frustrated as she said to him, "I was tryin ta gih you suh ass lass night boy!" (translation for those who don't get it: "I was trying to give you some ass last night boy!"). Hahahahaha.

6. Would you prefer to have $10 million dollars right now or $1 million a year for 10 years? Why?
- I'd take the $10 million right now. It makes more sense for investment purposes.

7. Would you rather tell the truth or take a dare?
- Eek. Neither!

8. How do you know when you are really having fun?
- I pee a little. Just kidding.

9. How do you mark your territory?
- I pee a little. Just kidding.

10. If any type of shoe sums up my whole personality, it is the _______________ .
- Flip-flop. Come on, as if you didn't see that answer coming. Comfy, loose (haha), versatile, indispensible.

11. Describe your childhood Halloween costumes.
- Up until I was probably 12, they were always those plastic ones bought from the grocery store. Wonder Woman was my personal favorite, I think I was her for 2 years in a row. It always got all hot and moist under that hard plastic mask with tiny-ass slits in eyes, nostrils, and mouth, and that sorry-ass elastic that was uncomfortable as hell and always broke. And forget it if you wore glasses, like me. You couldn't wear them over the mask, that's just dorky. But how could you wear them under the mask? It wouldn't fit right then. And how about the flimsy plastic outfit with the characters' body? One accidental brush-up against a prickly bush and you could either lose the whole thing or have to go the rest of the day with holes in it. I'm complaining now, but the more I think about it, the more I wish they made them for adults!

12. List all of the things you wanted to be when you grew up.
- An artist. In grade school (maybe it was kindergarten?), we had to come in one day dressed up as what we wanted to be when we grew up, so I came in a smock with a paintbrush, easel, and a palette. Hahahaha. I also wanted to be: a doctor, an actress, a veterinarian, and Dorothy from The Wizard of Oz.

13. I want to be reincarnated as a _________ so I can __________ .
- An heiress to some American-based fortune, so I can be a celebrity for no apparent reason.

1 Comments:

At 1:00 PM, Blogger jesca said...

1. An easy-to-read level gauge for my propane tank. I bet Hank Hill would have come up with at Strickland.

2. Live and let live.

3. Telepathy, psychokinesis, teleportation, invincibility.

4. Nuts (almonds, peanuts, walnuts, cashews), organic peanut butter (this probably should be refrigerated but I go through it pretty quickly), ProMax bars.

5. Dude A got into a fight with a couple of Dudettes in the back on the bus. On his way out, he bumped into Dude B, who started talking smack, so Dude A spit on Dude B as he got off the bus. Since Dude B had no recourse, he started yelling at Dudettes in the back of the bus, blaming them for him being spit on. His logic? If Dudettes had not picked a fight with Dude A, Dude B would not have gotten spit on. Dude B is an angry man.

6. $10 million now, duh.

7. Depends on the situation.

8. When I start laughing like a horse.

9. I rub the sides of my face on various objects.

10. Ditto.

11. I had a dumb princess costume with one of those masks. I wanted Wonder Woman, but I'm sure the princess costume was on clearance or something. My favorite was when my mom made me up to look like a kitty cat and put a tail on me. That was fun. Much horse laughter that day.

12. A writer, a musician, a trader on Wall Street, an actress, a curator.

13. Me, so I can do everything over again and enjoy it all instead of stressing out over dumb things.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home